If you haven’t worked with Rambutan yet, here’s how you can expect us to behave. These are our values, which run through us like the lettering in a stick of Brighton rock. You won’t see them on a poster in the office, or on a mouse-mat or mug. You’ll experience them when you interact with us (and if you don’t we’d really like to know about it so that we can learn from the feedback):
- passionately accountable – we’re not just accountable for keeping our promises, we’re passionate about it!
- genuinely interested – in our clients, in the work we do, in each other and in delivering results
- enthusiastic and lively – in the way we approach work, relationships and finding solutions (you’ll still hear a pin drop when we’re in concentration mode!)
- trusting and respectful – in the way we give and receive feedback, in the confidences that we’re given and with people’s time and space
- straightforward – enough said!
- daring – our risk-free guarantee is a great example and there are tonnes more
If you’re still wondering what the bunch at Rambutan is really like, whether they actually live their values or just say they do, why don’t you check this out? It’s a complete non-biased piece of market research that we just happened to stumble across…